Thursday, June 16, 2011

It's been a while.

My followers, (are there any of you?) i must apologize. How long has it been since I've posted last? Wow. I have but one excuse: i suck. I really do. Not conclusively at life (most of the time), but at having a blog. If having a one makes me a "blogger", then consider me so because my consistency or relevancy sure don't. So, while categorically a "blogger", i'm of the least of these. (Which i guess makes me greatest? hmm...) OK, moving on.

So, here i sit, on a Thursday evening trying to pull something out of the air to write about. (Like how im not a blogger. So ingenious, I know.) And well, i've officially decided i really have nothing exciting to write about. So this blog will be ending shortly. But, before i go, how about a little awesome typography?

ok. seriously. not only am i far from being awesome- my image uploader has followed suit.

So, here's what we're going to do about that. "Publish Post". No awesome typography for you either. This post is literally about nothing for the sake of saying something. Awesome.

Blogger of the year, right here folks!


yea, this is the only way i knew how to end this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment