Sunday, April 3, 2011

awesome of the week- #275

I've followed an awesome blog for a a little over a year-- and it's well worth sharing! My friend Jugie (her given nickname) found it one day and showed it to me at work. I'm not exaggerating when i say we spent the rest of that working day reading it. It was awesome.

And well, when your title is "1000 Awesome Things"... it's best that you're awesome.

: )

So everyday there's a new, witty post on something the general public finds awesome. From your colon to when the DJ plays the song you requested... its on there folks. 1000+ strong. Add that to your "i already checked Facebook, no updates, and i'm bored" website list.

This entry was particularly awesome because it posted on the weekend, not typical, AND today's post is one of my favorite things too!!!

Awesome of the Week is given to 1000 Awesome Things and number #275, "Sundays".

(check out number #491 too. that was pretty awesome too!! )

No comments:

Post a Comment